You may be asking yourself: What's the time commitment? Can I fit it into my hectic schedule?
Don't be shy about volunteering. A little time or a lot, it all makes the difference! Being able to have a list of parents to call for help is critical to making this music program happen.
Three things to do right now that only take 15 minutes of your time.
- Join our mailing list. Click here.
- Sign up for escrip: a zero cost & zero time way to contribute*
- Join our group on facebook: The Fallbrook High Warriors Band
Ask Family & Friends to donate to the band in your students name!
- Send family members an email with a link to our donations page: http://www.fallbrookhsband.org/donations.php Or mail letters! This works very well. Download this letter (or write your own). Send this to family & friends by email or post to ask for donations.
- Assist at football games or competitions!
- Wash some uniforms.
- Paint or sew for sets, flags uniforms and more.
- Spearhead a fundraiser!
- Make sure to pay your student's participation fees.
- Get us some sponsors learn more
- Be official! Take on a task. Chair a fund raiser. Find contributors.
- Talk it up! Talk about the band to friends, relative and Fallbrook businesses. Ask for sponsors, donations, and direct them to this site!
Translate This Page
Be in the know: Join our email list!
Questions? Contact Jill Alperstein, President, (760) 468-4415