Parents are a critical part of making band happen. Please join us at our next meeting and see what you can do to make a difference in your student's band experience.
- Tuesday, May 23 7:00pm Band Room
- Friday, June 2 5:00pm Booster BBQ
vintage car show taco stand fundraiser
We will be cooking up our famous Carne Asada Tacos again this year! Be sure to help volunteer to make this new season "kick off" a success.
- Sunday, May 28th - Show date
- Also dates for getting ready Sat May 27
- VOLUNTEER SIGN UP HERE
All students (Grads, too!) play during graduation. Seniors depart prior to commencement.
- Wednesday, June 7 - 4pm call time
Return your UNCLEANED tux to Class Act Tuxedo by Sunday, June 11
END OF YEAR CONCERT
Friends and family, alumni and community are invited to attend this final presentation of the year.
- Thursday, June 1 Bob Burton Center
- 6:00pm Reception, 7:00pm Performance
- $5 per person - 5 and under free
- Baked goods needed by 5pm
- Fun Raffle items needed by Wed, May 31.
MARCHING band registration
Sunday, May 21 Band Room, FHS New and returning Marching Band students are REQUIRED to attend this registration day with their parents. If you can not attend, please contact the band director. firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTRATION PACKETS AVAILABLE AT:
- click HERE to download
- FHS Bandroom
- FHS Principals Office
- Potter JH Counseling Office
SPORTS PHYSICAL & CLEARANCE FORMS
Marching Band is a rigorous activity, and requires 2 parts: For Instructions download below.
1. SPORTS PHYSICAL form completed by a physician. Download form below.
2. Athletic clearance packet competed online. Go to www.athleticclearance.com
Take advantage of the FREE ($25 donation accepted) Sports Physical at the FHS gym Tues, May 30 5:30-7:30pm.
Online Athletic Packet Instructions.pdf
Size : 17.478 Kb
Type : pdf
Size : 124.402 Kb
Type : pdf